Thanks to Rich over at Redeemed Finance for the nomination! See his post here.
Here are the Sunshine Blogger Award rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated
- Notify the bloggers on their blog
The questions Rich posed to me were:
- I feel like I struggled with this as a child. I never had that "calling" or desire to be anything in particular. I guess when I was in about 6th grade, my cousin Fred gave me an Atari 130XE Computer with a million games. It blew my mind. Previously I had dabbled with the Commodore 64 but never really got into it. I continued to pursue the computer field as I got into building my own PCs and reading up on the latest hardware. That is when I decided I wanted to be an Engineer when I grew up.
- My friend and I wrote a game for iOS called Metal Sky. It is something we did for fun and actually generates a little bit of cash flow each month, even though we haven't updated it for some time now. I also enjoy portrait photography but I don't charge for that. My favorite combo is my Canon 6D and Canon 50mm 1.4. I thought of turning photography into a side business, but its too competitive and time consuming.
- Without getting too political, what annoys me most about the economy is the government intervention in it. There are many good things the government does, but I don't believe in bail outs or spending money we don't have (we being the great USA).
- Of course not! I am 35 right now, but I would love to retire from corporate America in 5 years, at age 40. I have several side ventures that I would like to pursue but I need some passive income to help support those.
5. What is your #1 dream car (that you may actually buy)?
- I am not really a car guy. Growing up, it was the Mitsubishi 3000GT. Something about that car just really interested me. These days, I am more family oriented, and I think my dream car/vehicle is a motorhome of some sort that I could travel around the country with my family in. Exciting, right!!
Who do I nominate? How about (Sorry if you have already done this recently, but hey it is an honor to be nominated multiple times right??):
Here are my questions to the above 3 bloggers:
- What have you read recently that wasn't blog related that caught your attention?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- What is your least favorite part about blogging?
- What is something unique that you own or some unique skill that you have?
Thanks for reading!